In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agrees to the following term and conditions (“Terms of Service and Use”)
ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
- The client may place an order on our website by following these steps: –
- Sign up as a member or login to your account.
- Choose 1 or more meals of choice. For any special comments, state clearly so we take note on your order.
- Select the delivery date and time.
- Check and confirm your order summary and proceed to check out.
- Proceed with to make payment.
IMPORTANCE: Please do specify if you have any food allergy or any health concerns that may interfered by any food product.
- A minimum order of RM50.00 is required for any deliveries. Customer must pay the shortage/differences should the total amount be less than RM50.00.
- Food will be delivered between 10:30am and 1:45pm Monday to Friday only, and excluding public holiday.
- Free delivery for areas within 5km radius of Bandar Damai Perdana, and subject to our final review.
- A delivery fee will be imposed for areas out of the coverage area.
- The Delivery Fee will be displayed once you proceed to checkout.
- For deliveries to office/Condo/Apartment, Riders will deliver your order at the reception counter/guard house. For the physically disabled, please make a special request before you proceed to checkout.
- Delivery will be forfeited delivery base on the following events: –
- If there is no answer exceeding 3 times.
- If there is no show/answer after 5 minutes.
- There will be NO REFUND in such cases of forfeited order/delivery.
- Considering the above delivery failure, an additional surcharge of RM8 will apply for the second delivery attempt.
- Delivery time may be affected by bad weather or unforeseen circumstances such as heavy rain, traffic condition, etc.
SECURE PAYMENT TRANSACTION
Online payment is made exclusively by payment gateway WooCommerce. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. After payment has been validated by the banking organization, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order. The client undertakes to personally use the bank details of which he/she is the registered user. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centers to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled, and the client informed. The items remain the property of the vendor until it received full payment of the price.
REFUND / CANCELLATIONS
You may cancel an order without charge at any time before we have confirmed your order (a “Confirmed Order”) or received a confirmation email. If you wish to cancel an order before it becomes a Confirmed Order, please call 6016-914 1060 to cancel the order. If we have not confirmed your order, we will refund your payment (excluding any discount). If you cancel any order after it becomes a Confirmed Order you will be charged the
full price for the Items, and if the driver has been despatched you will also be charged for delivery.
We may notify you that an order has been cancelled or if an item because unavailable at any time. You will not be charged for any orders cancelled by us, and we will reimburse you for any payment already made using the same method you used to pay for your order.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range. The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order. In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, if orders and the payment was made, customer shall substitute items advised by the vendor / replace substitute items deliver on other delivery days.
Any text, images, photos, video and remarks reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
The Term & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Term & Conditions, shall be governed by Malaysia law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Term & Conditions shall have no right under the contract (Right of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Term & Conditions.